Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

BoReD!!!

u heared it!! IM BORED!! hmmmmmm....nothin to do n for now no where to go...mayb ill go hana's house later or mayb i ask her to come to my house...ill tink of tat later!! haha! hmmmm...nothin much happen tis morning...i woke up at 10a.m. i guess, then i had my breakfast ,then i watched tv,then i arrage my form 2 books for nex year n u no wat i didnt had to borrow any books couse i already hav the whole form 2 books, well ill try to return next year if pun the teacher let me........... n now i hav to keep the pinjaman books .. back to the main story......then after tat my mum called everyone for lunch so we all ate our lunch , then i had my bath , then i was bored so i watched DVD. 1st i watched 'SPIDERWICK' then i watched 'HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX' when i was watching harry potter then sumone came so i couldnt watch my harry potter peacefully so then i went upstairs n here i am bloggin!! HAHAHAHA!! well tats wat happen for now.......

muaxx!!
BilaH cRaZy!!

0 thoughts ?:

 
Bilah's | TNB