Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Cycling!!

Yesterday, danie,fahmi,kesvin,philip,faris,amirun and...... forgot that person's name...Hehehe!!anyways they all came to my house and i was like WTH!! they ask me to go cycling with them.... then i told my maid to say that im sleeping but then fahmi heard me!! CRAP!! then i had to go to my neighbour's to borrow pump!! =)
Then we all cycled at the jogging track in between jalan kenanga and margosa!! it was damn SCARY!! but sooooo F.U.N.!!! i was shouting the most ( nothing new bout me ) danie and fahmi also got shout!! Hahaha!! seriously damn scary!! and its sooooooo tiring!! and the next day is road run, good start huh?!! Hahaha!! then at 7pm i had to cycle from margosa to my house,kenanga!! i and kesvin was suppose to go gether but he want to climb the bukit and i dont want to!! so we went separate ways!! LOL!! then later at kenanga we met!! Hahahaha!!! kesian him!! from everyone he had to cycle the most!!! Hahahaha!!

it was freaking fun!! luckily i didnt pretend to sleep!!

1 thoughts ?:

Anonymous said...

haha, tau x pe =.="

 
Bilah's | TNB