Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

I'll go home now....

8th September

I woke up.Bath.Slept back. Woke up. Stupid Headache. Bad mood. Reached school. Emotional. Stupid guys talking about the accident. Stupid, they were there ! And that i was called stupid. I was really angry because i don't think i deserved it. I was angry, and i wasn't in the mood. That stupid Blonde A' *member Hayatie*. I dint come to school for 1 day cause i wasn't feeling well, so my dad wrote a letter and he asked me to write the address of the school and stuff, its a formal letter. The others he wrote. Then Blonde A' said i wrote that letter and its fake. And also said something which means i study BM but my BM suck, STUPID ASSHOLE, my dad wrote it lah ! So ur insulting him. Before insulting anyone else, look at yourself. So, Blondy A' said she wont accept the letter, she left the class after embarrassing me infront of everyone, like always and those jerks quickly took the letter * they wanted to read*, i snatched it from them and then rolled my eyes.

My worst day ever.

BUT ! At 7pm my aunt from Singapore called and said she is in KL. So we picked her up. Shafia also came. FUNFUNFUN ! <3

9th September

Came to school. Everything was okay. Recess, we all hang out like normal. Agama was damndamndamn fun and funny today. Me,Nana,Anis and Naja went crazy. Me and Naja have a new clap so does Nana and Anis. HAHAHA ! And i dint wear my anak tudung today and when we were doing the Amali solat, eh? Something like that, my tudung came out, it was embarrassing ! Even my ustazah laughed at me, i was like SO BAD !HAHAHA ! I love today.

When i came home, Shafia was there. And then i followed them to One Utama. Came back. Slept. Break Fast.Tuition. Blogging.

0 thoughts ?:

 
Bilah's | TNB