Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Happy Birthday Pu3 and Aunty Mona !!

At 11.30pm, i was on my bed, getting ready to sleep, my eyes was already closing.....BILAH ! Get scissors,colour papers,staplers and markers *Fiesa*! Hurry !! i was like 'wherrt?!'

I got all those stuff and went downstairs and Fern was there, and I'm like what are you guys doing? We are gonna trash pu3's house at 12am. I was like cool ! So me*experienced crown maker* and Fiesa*pfft* made the crown out of pink colour paper, and Fern was writing 'Happy 17th Birthday',Princess Ellery' and stuff on the pink balloon. Then when we were all set, we all waited outside of my house and then Darryl and Travis came with a card*it says look out ur window* and ice-creams. The plan was to call Hana *pu3's sis* but then i saw Uncle Megat outside, so then i then i told Uncle the plan and then he gave her card. Then when she looked out the window, we all shouted 'SURPRISE!!', then she came down, she was really touched !

Then we took a few pictures, and chat, then we left !
Last words: Happy Birthday my Princess and Aunty Mona ! <3

0 thoughts ?:

 
Bilah's | TNB