Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

One more night?

'Bilah ! wake up !' *mum*, after 10 minutes i woke up and then i went to my mum's room and slept again. I'm famous of doing that. XD. Then i heard my mum talking to Fiesa, 'I'm gonna take Meera,Deera and Sabree to watch Harry Potter', and i shouted ' I WANNA GO !'. My mum, 'You already watched it yesterday with your friends', me 'so what? i and Fiesa can watch another movie', Fiesa 'no I'm going out with my friends to Curve', me 'Thanks,-_-'.

Then i told my mum, my friend, Anis's birthday is coming and i haven't get anything for her yet, so while you guys watch the movie, ill go find something for her !', my mum' alright'. :D

So then, my mum, Meera and Deera watched Harry Potter and Sabree watched.... errr, i forgot the name of that movie. Off i go, hunting for a present for Anis. And it was soooo hard to get the present, cause at every moment i see something i have to remind myself, I'm not getting it for myself, its for Anis. Because me and Anis's taste of stuff,clothes are quite different. So i practically went into every single shop in One Utama. At the end i found a perfect ______*she reads my blog, so i cant write it here* for her, i really hope she'll like it. Then after that, i went to Big Apple and had my breakfast, Caramel Latte and a doughnut. Walk around, tried cloths, looked at awesome shoes and heels.

At around 2pm my mum called me, she said meet her at Pizza Hut. So i met my mum there, and then we had our lunch at Pizza Hut. After that my mum wanted to go to Parkson for a while, so me and Sabree decided to go somewhere else. He wanted to play snooker and i wanted to play bowling. At the end he won, so we played snooker. Woo hoo ! I was the first to score ! It was nice ! But at the end he won, man he's been winning and i've been losing. So what, i had fun ! :D

After that met up with my mum and we left.

Here i am, blogging.

To Anis, i really hope you'll like what i bought for you !

0 thoughts ?:

 
Bilah's | TNB